What is a Standard Healthcare Background Check?
A standard healthcare background check is a more comprehensive background check for the healthcare industry. This healthcare background check package is designed for mid-level positions.
What is included in a standard healthcare background check?
The services included in the standard healthcare background check:
- Nationwide Criminal Search
- Sex Offender Search
- OIG Healthcare Sanctions Search
- Education Verification: A search that verifies the educational history of an employee or potential employee.
- Employment Verification: An employment verification search verifies an employee truthfulness about their work history.
- Note: This standard healthcare background check may require a live scan fingerprint and a DEA license search.
How long does it take to get the results from a standard healthcare background check?
Turnaround time for a standard healthcare background check will vary. Our turnaround time can generally range from one to 4 weeks.
How much does it cost to conduct a standard healthcare background check?
$80 per search.
What are the benefits of a standard healthcare background check?
Conducting a standard healthcare background check can be beneficial to healthcare employers who employ mid-level healthcare employers.
This healthcare screening package is more comprehensive than a basic healthcare background check.
With the added services of an education verification, and employment verification,
this background check gives the highest chances of protection against negligent hiring and fraud in the healthcare field.
Why is an education verification important in the healthcare industry?
Verifying the education of an employer in the healthcare industry is vital.
In the healthcare field education is important as most healthcare professions require some form of education.
An education verification will verify an individual’s education history.
This can include school name, start date of school, end date of school, degree title, degree level, and major field of study.
Hiring potential employees who do not have the required education can potentially put patients in danger and can harm a healthcare company’s reputation.
Why is an employment verification recommended in the healthcare field?
Conducting an employment verification allows healthcare employers to verify an employee’s work history and experience to perform jobs that require said experience.
This employment verification search prevents negligent hiring from occurring and can vastly reduce the risk for potential lawsuits.
This search can reveal job title, company name, address, start date, and date.
What healthcare positions are the standard healthcare background check designed for?
- Health Care Social Worker
- Medical Social Worker
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- License Practical or Practitioner Nurse(LPN)
- Cardiovascular Technician
- Cardiovascular Technologist
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Genetic Counselor
- X Ray Technician
- Radiology Technician
- Radiologic Technologist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Clinical Laboratory Technologist
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Ultrasound Technician
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
- Dental Hygienist
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- School Psychologist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Speech Pathologist
- Speech Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Radiation Therapist
- Dosimetrist Salary
- Physical Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
- and more